“Attracting Children from Nations, Returning Leaders to the Nations.”
Our Mission Statement
- To produce students who can think for themselves, respect dignity of labour and appreciate good values of life.
- To inspire the children with a desire for achievement and self-improvement both at school and in later life.
- To impact both mental and physical skills and abilities necessary to live and contribute to the development of the environment and society at large.
TO ACHIEVE THESE:
- The school curriculum is designed to instill in the children the quest for unrelenting pursuit of excellence.
- The broad curriculum stimulates and enhances the children thinking faculty.
- The school runs a diversified curriculum to cater for the differences in potential talents and abilities.
``...Attracting children from Nations`` ... ``Returning Leaders to Nations``.
There is no gain in saying that the children are tomorrow's leaders. The onus lies on us at Honeyland Schools to train and breed the leaders of tomorrow with intellectual abilities, pedigree and impeccable qualities to take up the leadership of Nations.
Provide the best educational experiences in a caring and nurturing environment. We also believe in motivating students to become independent and self-reliant while we discover and develop individual talents to become future leader.
❝ Excellence in Knowledge ❞
The foundation of individual and national development is foregrounded on sustainable, modern and effective learning environment. At Honeyland College, we initiate a conducive atmosphere for stimulating learning and academics per excellence. The academic community builds dynamic, intelligent and all-round but highly socialized youths, best in all endeavours of life and strata of nation's economy thereby producing effective, respected and productive citizens for nations. At Honeyland College, we brand learners for laudable challenges!